Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access my old account?
You will receive an email to the address you used to sign up on the original site. From there, you can reset your password and use the same login on the new site! If you didn't receive an email, you can also reset your password by clicking on "Login" and then "Forgot your password?" and then input the original email you used.
What's different about the site?
The site has been given a modernized look and feel. You’ll also have access to the following new features:
- You now have the ability to extract the data that you have entered into the site, in the form of a spreadsheet (.csv) for further manipulation in outside spreadsheet programs such as Excel.
- You can now compare water quality data for two sites side-by-side. No more switching tabs to compare water qualities between two locations!
- The water quality graphs have been simplified for a cleaner and less cluttered viewing experience. Individual data points are averages of all the data entries submitted that day. You can now click on these to view as histograms.
- Some of our less-used datasheets are no longer supported for entry into the new site. These include the Invasive Species, StreamFlow, and Pebble Count datasheets. These are still available on the resource section of the site in PDF format.
- You will also notice that individual users no longer have a unique profile page, but you can still find all of your data located on the sites in which you have participated.